Sunday 14th of April – passer une belle week-end


Sunday 14th of April – passer une belle week-end
















The bed is not the best but I won't complain if the sun is shining and I can take holidays for almost nothing. I was by far too lazy get up for breakfast (even though it would have been free). Around 11 then I got up and met my new “room mate” or how ever, une autre stagiare qui vient d'Orléans. I talked to her for about 2 min as she responded, “On va à les calanques si tu veux venir avec nous, hen?” - “Pourquoi pas...” Alors c'est decidé. A first quick impression about the patients and a quick talk to one of them I had lunch. Nothing to complain about, more than just “a bit”.
13h30 – and we are all ready to go. Forty minutes later after being stuck in a rather normal “big city traffic jam”, there we were. Beach – sun – rocks – and no parking, shit. Another twenty minutes later or so (at least it felt like that, I didn't check it) we found our place to stay for the day. Everyone ready, then let's go! On y va! Deux stagiare d'Orléans et droits marseillaise et moi were walking together. Nice chats and I was very surprised that my french was actually not gone. Very quicly I was thinking in french again and felt like back on top of it. Sometimes not so quick as before but quand-meme.
It was gorgeous and since pictures say more then 1000 words, I will put some here so you can get a feeling.
Pure happiness as I experienced it in the evening. Just no one to share it with since I still don't have Internet. As it expected the guy who is responsible to get us the wifi-code is on vacation “welcome to france”!! Although everyone seems very nice and I cannot wait to start Monday. I hope I can upload this soon since it is now already Monday night!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen